Sharjah & Ajman Tours
Sharjah, the city of Culture, is located only a short distance from Dubai. UNESCO has elected Sharjah as the Cultural City of the Arab world for 1998. During our tour we will visit:
· The spectacular King Faisal Mosque.
· Al Ithad Monument.
· The Rulers Old Palace.
· The Natural History Museum and Archaeological Museum.
· The "BLUE SOUK", one of the most well known of Sharjah's Souqs. Located on the edge of the lagoon, with its beautiful mosaics and traditional style.
· Another souq worth visiting is Majarrah Souq. It is built using Mosaic and has a Golden Dome.
· Sharjah Wild Life Park. Visit and spend 45 minutes.